effective from January 2019
ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITIONS (Rule 16 – 1)
- GROUND UNDER REPAIR: – All ground so marked
- TEMPORARY WATER:
- IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS: Seats, Tee Markers, Signs, Ball Washers, Flower Beds, Litter Bins, Disc Distance Markers, Shelters, Wooden Steps, Ladders, Direction Indicators, Protective Wire on Trees, All Watering Installations, All Artificial Paths, Young trees less than a club length in height (all other trees are in play staked or not).
- If a ball lies off the putting green but not in a Penalty Area, and a sprinkler head on or within two club lengths of the putting green and within two club lengths of the ball, intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole.
RELIEF: The player may take relief by lifting, cleaning and dropping without penalty within one club length of and not nearer the hole than the nearest point of complete relief.
PENALTY AREAS (Rule 17)
- Penalty Areas are defined by yellow and red stakes.
- Stakes and Lines defining Penalty Areas are in the Penalty Areas.
- All Bridges crossing over Penalty Areas form part of the Penalty Area.
(Rule 17 – 1d)
OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 18 – 2)
- Beyond the boundaries of the course, beyond white stakes or white line defining the boundary of the course including the carpark and the general club house area.
- If a ball strikes an elevated power line or cable the stroke MUST be cancelled and re-played without penalty from where previous stroke was made.